Tuesday 30 November 2010

Crew Assignment (Barista)

For my crew assignment I have been assigned to help with the Barista project by Alex Joliffe. My job is to collect textures that can be used to decorate the backgrounds of the animation.

I have looked at many material surfaces mainly man made. Here are the photos I took:-











I have also been assigned to take pictures of tea cups to help Alex as a reference for his cup designs in the animation where the latte is poured. Here are the photos:-










Now I have been assigned to a more interesting job which is sound recording. I found this task very exciting and enjoyable because I do have interest into sound development. Using the M Audio recordable device was very fun and inspiring and when recording the sounds I found myself listening to sounds in more detail than I would normally. It did take a little time to get used to using the recorder but when I sussed it out it became so much fun. Unfortunately I was not able to get all the sounds I intended to get but Alex was still great full for the work.

Here are the sounds exported in this video:-


No comments:

Post a Comment