Tuesday, 23 November 2010

EP Production Report Update

23rd November and I have just finished animating in room at home. The idea was to pan camera shot around the room passing the visualization effects on the walls as each picture was taken. It was quite hectic, time consuming and annoying at times when I had to retake a number of pictures every time I went out of sync. Eventually I never gave up and I managed to finish animating with in 3 days, (Saturday to Monday). Back in the studio I have now formed the sequence of 1375 images into a video and put it with the sound file. It took me a while to figure out how to put the files together but in the end I put the images in Stop Motion Pro and made the video. Then I put the video on Premiere Pro along with the sound file and exported the final project. Now I need to fall over and die! LOL!


video

No comments:

Post a Comment