Wednesday 30 November 2011

Shell and Paddy Backgrounds

It is almost the end of our first term and we have made some serious progress. During this time my head has been deeply stuck into the work of backgrounds.

From here I have been following Tom's storyboard production and instantly creating the backgrounds based on each scene. During this time Tom had also been developing the characters so sometimes I do feel he is under a lot of pressure. Also there have been slight disagreements between me and Tom but I always make sure we discuss these personal problems and cheer each other up for the benefit of us and our project. There have been many times where I had to keep on changing the backgrounds to the right style that fit the characters and there were some annoying times but I kept strong and patient and just got on with things and eventually I started getting close to completing all of the colour backgrounds.






No comments:

Post a Comment