It is almost the end of our first term and we have made some serious progress. During this time my head has been deeply stuck into the work of backgrounds.
From here I have been following Tom's storyboard production and instantly creating the backgrounds based on each scene. During this time Tom had also been developing the characters so sometimes I do feel he is under a lot of pressure. Also there have been slight disagreements between me and Tom but I always make sure we discuss these personal problems and cheer each other up for the benefit of us and our project. There have been many times where I had to keep on changing the backgrounds to the right style that fit the characters and there were some annoying times but I kept strong and patient and just got on with things and eventually I started getting close to completing all of the colour backgrounds.